Consulting Service Delivery Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
· Manage relationship and serve as primary contact between Application Developers, Platform Team, Infrastructure team and GTI
· Oversite and coordination of PTO ‘Permit to Operate’ programs related to supported portfolio of applications.
· Understand product service delivery needs for compliance with all local/ regional regulatory laws and policies
· Drives and provides leadership, coordination, and escalation during critical outage incidents and crisis events involving infrastructure and application to ensure the timely resolution of high impact, high volume, and high visibility problems. Drives ownership accountability and originates and manages the Management Bridges for P1Sx issues.
· Provides leadership for high profile P1Sx incidents that could potentially lead to more significant impact or those incidents which are currently on the Senior Management watch list
· Drive problem management processes and practices
· Ensure incident documentation is accurate and complete
· Drive and coordinate analysis of incidents to identify root causes and remediation activities in order to prevent recurrence, reduce meantime to repair in other incidents, and identify areas for improvements
· Follow ups on Action Items and reviews of Root Cause documents
· Lead Service Improvement Programs (SIPs) and Continuous Improvement Programs (CIPs) .
· Fluent in and work to assist in addressing audit & security issues and activities across the defined application sets and ensure proper mitigation.
· Own, Manage and Drive any and all ad-hoc request, issues and programs as required for all technology related service issues.
· Provide off hours support on a rotational basis.
Experience & Position Requirements
· Must maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills . Able to translate complex technical issues into plain English, easily digestible for customers and stakeholders
· Must demonstrate a proven track record of dealing with senior level executives.
· An in depth technical knowledge and track record of effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
· A consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards and maintaining this despite competing pressures
· A strong relationship builder who develops and maintains relationships to help attain targets. Able to share information across teams, business lines and geographies
· Comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced, customer-focused organization with start-up culture with evolving processes. Flexible and able to adapt to new situations as the business demands
· Commercially astute and able to identify with critical business needs and issues
· Influential and able to persuade peers and stakeholders (at various levels) and thereby overcome resistance to change and sustain support
· Innovative and able to create new ways of working, which are effective, efficient and easily accepted
· Prior experience in managing staff
• ITIL Practioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume ASAP if qualified
2007 total views, 1 today